We have provided to our most commonly asked questions about SaddleBaby carrier. If you have any questions that haven’t been answer, please email us at:
1. What is the suggested age limit for a child to use SaddleBaby?
SaddleBaby is designed for toddler and preschoolers, (2 to 5 years) 50 lb.
2. What happens if the child slips off from the saddle?
SaddleBaby is designed to hold child with ankle cuffs preventing him/her to fall.
3. What happens if child lets go of parent’s hand?
Cuffs and saddle will keep baby secure on parents’ shoulders allowing him/ her to enjoy rides fully.
4. Is it hard to learn how to use the SaddleBaby?
No, it takes 3 easy steps to put on the SaddleBaby including attaching the cuffs to the toddler’s ankles. Please use manual for usage instructions.
5. Do you have an instructional video?
Yes. For view, please go to www.youtube.com/saddlebaby
6. What are the key features of the SaddleBaby?
Award winning and patented SaddleBaby toddler carrier had been designed and developed by a real parent to support and enhance the child-parent bonding experienced; SaddleBaby toddler carrier covers it all:
• Convenience – Hands-free to grab and hold other items
• Safety – Secures your child’s leg better than traditional method
• Bonding, adventure & Fun – Creates ever-lasting fun memories for both
• Comfort – Foam seating provides comfort for child and parent
7. Can women use SaddleBaby?
Absolutely, SaddleBaby is a unisex product and it will adapt to most torso sizes. Please note you’ll need to adjust straps to you particular size. Please read manual for instructions.
8. Where can I use SaddleBaby?
SaddleBaby can be used anytime, anywhere and everywhere. From strolling through crowded market stalls to visits to the zoo, SaddleBaby gives you the room and flexibility to move about more easily than a stroller would, plus your hands are free to carry anything you need. Children enjoy safely a better view and make the whole adventure a unique parent-child bonding experience.
9. What is the size of the SaddleBaby when not in use?
These will depend on the model you have:
SaddleBaby The Original
• Weight: 3.0 Lb.
• Boxed size: 12″ x 12″ x 8″
• Material: High quality polyurethane foam combined by lightweight and sturdy Dynatec Nylon
• Weight: 3.50 Lb.
• Boxed Size: 12″ x 12″ x 8″
10. What materials are used in the SaddleBaby?
SaddleBaby only utilizes premium quality polyurethane foam combined by lightweight and sturdy Dynatec Nylon.
11. Can I run or exercise with the SaddleBaby?
SaddleBaby is not designed for running or doing exercise, however, it is ideal for strolls at the park, market & zoo where you can enjoy quality – bonding time with your child.
12. Does SaddleBaby offer Gift Cards?
Sorry, we currently do not offer Gift Cards.
13. What is your return/exchange policy?
Customer satisfaction is our priority at SaddleBaby. We feel confident that we offer products and accessories that are of the highest quality and comfort, and we hope you feel the same way. We also realize there is a learning curve to using any new product, and if you are experiencing difficulty or dissatisfaction please contact us prior to returning your Carrier; we can often offer a solution that will help.
However, if you are still not completely satisfied with any of our other products, please return them within 30 days of purchase, in like-new condition (we retain the right to determine like-new condition) for a full refund less shipping and handling. Make sure to include original invoice.
14. How does your warranty work?
All of our SaddleBaby models come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover user damage, neglect or misuse. In the event of a defective product, please contact us info @ saddlebaby.com to organize to have the defective product sent back to us, and upon receipt of the defective product, we will repair or replace the product, where necessary. The 1-year warranty is only valid for products purchased from our authorized retailers in the USA, and in our online store. The warranty does not cover products purchased from online auction sites such as eBay and Gumtree, Amazon sellers and website such as: Blinq, Big Box warehouse, Changhuang001, International DSM Group, Peregrin, Daly Store and products purchased second-hand or from individual personal sales.
15. How soon will my order by shipped?
SaddleBaby products are shipped 2 to 3 business days after your order is placed. We ship UPS Ground. Orders are shipped from California.
UPS Ground Service (7-10 days, including handling time for all US orders)
UPS 3 Day Select (3 business days)
UPS Next day Air (1 day, this option is not available for weekends and public holidays)
International Shipping available to selected countries. Shipped via USPS International with a transit time of 12-15 business days pending on zip code.
16. Please note flat rate shipping charge of $45.00 does not include and we are not liable for any local taxes or duties payable at arrival.
17. Counterfeit: Although Quail Development LLC is the sole manufacturer, trade mark, copy right and patent owner for all Saddlebaby models in the United States, European Union, Canada, Mexico, China and other key markets; please be aware there are illegal copies of our products sold via various vendors through website such as Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress, Alibaba shipped directly from China and other Asian countries.
These illegal items have manufacturing and design flaws designed to ‘save money’ and cutting corners that severely risk the safety of a child when these products fail.
We have formally advised authorities, Amazon and Ebay, etc on this matter and we recommend our customers to refrain from buying from sellers not listed under our "authorised seller” page.
Please be advised our warranty will NOT cover any purchase of counterfeit copies and/or items purchased from unauthorised vendors.